GEN2GEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GEN2GEN Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inWhat's on your mind  - Page 14 BxhJj1y
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What games are you playing?
What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty13/01/16, 05:22 pm by queenzelda

» Rodea delayed again
What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty13/01/16, 05:18 pm by queenzelda

» What's on your mind
What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty13/08/15, 11:58 pm by queenzelda

» Post some funny stuff
What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty12/08/15, 06:10 pm by queenzelda

» Welcome thread
What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty12/08/15, 06:00 pm by queenzelda

» Anyone need anything?
What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty06/08/15, 05:08 pm by sonikku

» Fave Nintendo system
What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty06/08/15, 05:05 pm by sonikku

» Are you voting?
What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty06/08/15, 04:52 pm by sonikku

» Music you\re listening to now
What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty03/08/15, 04:15 pm by queenzelda

What's on your mind

Go down 
+23
sorceror12
ys
Calshot
Brothaman
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
tao
Frozen
Yama
Agent Of Fortune
lavrentis
Mittens2317
Rakim
Oppy
ChrisKidd
sonikku
Jokatech
AnimeGamer183
LawXiu
Yukupo
KiBa
RobotWillie
Wude
Segata
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty08/08/12, 01:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Me well hoping I can get this place buzzing

Last edited by Ryudo on 18/08/12, 01:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Segata
King Slime
King Slime

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty02/01/13, 09:34 am

:XG: :Ryo: :Mai: Vincent Citan Vincent KofH :DQS: :vivi: :MM: :stnr: Zidane :CID: :link: :Rydo: :snc: :cby: :wkka: :cld: :trvs: :fight: :kupo: :Yum: :mario: <3 Akira Gunstar Heroes Ammy Smiley :CV: Ryu Hero RyuNG Bomberman Strider :lolpc: Snake Shinobi Samus Dante By my balls girl Streets of Rage Mike Haggar :mm2: Genesis Sonic Super Mario World Link TP Robotnik King Koopa black wii PS3 PHAT :DCG: SDC Wii 360 :PS3: :GEN: :SNES: :MD: :SF: :PS2: :GCN: :XBX: :SSP: :NEO: :TGCD: :PS1: :N64: :SF1: :PSL: :NEOL: :SGA: :GB: :GG: :lynx: :NGP: :NDS: :3ds: :PSP: :PSV: :WSC: :SMS: :NES: :ARC: PSP Roll out Slim Xbox360 PSP YAY! :DPD: :AB: :BB: :XB: :YB: :ZMS: :MON:
Back to top Go down
Brothaman
Kupo
Kupo
Brothaman

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty02/01/13, 04:21 pm

^ That's allot of GIFs. Surprised

What's on your mind  - Page 14 804450020 What's on your mind  - Page 14 3878380780 What's on your mind  - Page 14 862608179 What's on your mind  - Page 14 4264580525
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty02/01/13, 06:31 pm

I had a gifasm..I big one Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Brothaman
Kupo
Kupo
Brothaman

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty02/01/13, 07:45 pm

^ Just make sure you get plenty of protein and zinc back in you after that one
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty03/01/13, 11:42 am

Game Boy Advance Game Boy Advance SP Pac-Man Arcade
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty04/01/13, 01:15 am

A lot of people say An American Horror Story is scary and say Exorcist is scary and the trailer to the new Evil Dead is cary. While I have been watching horror films since I learned to walk. None of it scares me at all. Silent Hill 2 was a big meh in horrors to me. Not to sound full of myself and tell a broken record story. Just that honestly after the things I have faced in life esp the last few years. I know true horror and fear. None of it is ghosts and goblins. I still like horror very much. I still can enjoy a freaky atmosphere of something like silent Hill. Enjoy the horror element of it but not be scared. Now of course I can be startled but that's a health risk and why I stopped playing RE series. Sometimes I wish I could get scared by a film or game to full immerse myself. Also does not help I seen real gore growing up just as and more so in some cases in real life.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty06/01/13, 07:12 pm

Wii U
Back to top Go down
sonikku
Kupo
Kupo
sonikku

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty06/01/13, 08:10 pm

I think the thing I liked most about the evil dead trailer was the "girl on girl" kissy time. >.>
Back to top Go down
Mittens2317
Kupo
Kupo
Mittens2317

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty07/01/13, 02:10 am

Brothaman wrote:
^ That's allot of GIFs. Surprised

What's on your mind  - Page 14 804450020 What's on your mind  - Page 14 3878380780 What's on your mind  - Page 14 862608179 What's on your mind  - Page 14 4264580525

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
sonikku
Kupo
Kupo
sonikku

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty07/01/13, 04:54 pm

What's on your mind  - Page 14 HSssV
Back to top Go down
KiBa
Kupo
Kupo
KiBa

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty07/01/13, 07:25 pm

Idiocy.
Back to top Go down
Yukupo
King Slime
King Slime
Yukupo

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty08/01/13, 01:35 pm

Can't wait for the new Ace Attorney game even though I am mad at Capcom and they're probably just milking it by now.

I'm a sucker for that series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chrisfulkerson.com
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty08/01/13, 04:16 pm

It will make my 3DS worth buying...it's begging to be fed
Back to top Go down
sonikku
Kupo
Kupo
sonikku

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty09/01/13, 05:36 pm

If I had one I would feed it two scoops of Starfox 64. Even though it's like $40 a decade and a half after it's original release and sports nothing new in the way of content.

I'm basically Nintendos bitch. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Agent Of Fortune
Kupo
Kupo

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty11/01/13, 12:54 pm

Gangster Squad looks like LA Noire the movie.
Back to top Go down
sonikku
Kupo
Kupo
sonikku

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty11/01/13, 05:51 pm

I remember when I went to see batman rising in the face of the movie theater massacre and they had a trailer of gangster squad where people with machine guns gun down a movie theater audience. There was no way to know when they released it that there was going to be such an event, but I could not help but wonder maybe they should have taken that trailer out of the running some time after the fact at least until things calmed down a little. >.<
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty11/01/13, 06:52 pm

sonikku wrote:
I remember when I went to see batman rising in the face of the movie theater massacre and they had a trailer of gangster squad where people with machine guns gun down a movie theater audience. There was no way to know when they released it that there was going to be such an event, but I could not help but wonder maybe they should have taken that trailer out of the running some time after the fact at least until things calmed down a little. >.<

Didn't they remove that scene for the final film?
Back to top Go down
Agent Of Fortune
Kupo
Kupo

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty12/01/13, 10:20 am

I remember hearing about that, but I don't recall seeing it in the previews I saw. It definitely sounds like something they'd have to remove for the time being. I remember when Dragon Ball Z was first airing the Great Saiyaman episodes on TV, it was right after 9/11, and there was an episode where he saves a burning building, and it was never aired on TV until way later.

On a completely different note, my description of the Kim Kardashian sex tape to my wife: It's like a TV remote caught between two couch cushions.
Back to top Go down
Mittens2317
Kupo
Kupo
Mittens2317

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty12/01/13, 02:52 pm

@AoF: Yeah, it's even got Ryan Goslin. I genuinely thought it was gonna be during the teaser trailer, or that it'd be L.A. Noire 2 being advertised in live action.

@Sonikku: They made sure that the part of the trailer you're referring to was cut from all cinemas in the state the shooting occurred in. Either that or the trailer was removed completely. You honestly can't expect them to cut the whole thing coz of some fucked up little cunt. DC made the right decision, and Christian Bale continued to show just how awesome he is.
Back to top Go down
sonikku
Kupo
Kupo
sonikku

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty13/01/13, 12:01 pm

Ryudo wrote:
sonikku wrote:

Didn't they remove that scene for the final film?

I don't know if they removed it for the final movie, (though I personally take a dim view to permenantly stripping down a film of it's content forever to fit the whims of whatever cultural sickness is prominent at the time) but for whatever reason they opted to keep it in the movie trailer bundled with Dark Knight Rising.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty13/01/13, 02:23 pm

Maybe it was early enough in filming but remember MIBII had a scene on the WTC but after 9/11 they changed it.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty13/01/13, 07:31 pm

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I really don't care for how Apple products are designed. I used to but to me the curved everything is looking kinda dull. Everyone wants to look like Apple. I am now seeing everything Apple like and bores me. To this is the new biege box. Everything is the same. Except for a few.Wii,Xbox 360 slim and Asus to name a few did something else. More clean but sharp lines and sharp angles. I love it. My Asus G75 looks like a jet and looks awesome. The matte 360 slim looks well built tough and elegant IMO.

What's on your mind  - Page 14 GP0aY
What's on your mind  - Page 14 0zmRV
What's on your mind  - Page 14 ImouB
What's on your mind  - Page 14 XqKls
Back to top Go down
sonikku
Kupo
Kupo
sonikku

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty13/01/13, 11:11 pm

I like the look of the laptop. It looks like it has a nice big screen in addition to all the inputs you'll likely ever need. :) It's unfortunate about the obsession everyone has in imitating Apple though. I've heard CEO's of some companies are even trying to imitate Steve Jobs' strange clothing outfits/ speech nuances and mannerisms in some sad attempt at thinking it with emulate into similar amounts of business success.
Back to top Go down
Brothaman
Kupo
Kupo
Brothaman

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty14/01/13, 06:26 pm

I like the way Apple designs most of their products, but they're just so overrated. That Asus laptop looks sweet.
Back to top Go down
Mittens2317
Kupo
Kupo
Mittens2317

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty15/01/13, 07:45 am

Laptops are poorly designed full stop. They know that people use them on their laps (hence the lap in laptop), yet they continue to ignore this fact, constantly saying "put them on a flat surface".

No, how about you do what you should've done years ago and stop putting so much emphasis on making them thinner (in the process making them more prone to overheating) and focus on making them more durable and reliable in a domestic environment? Of course not, that means less sales, doesn't it? Oh, and did I mention how frustratingly shit the motherboards are?

Sorry, I love the convenience of laptops, but I despise them from a technical standpoint. That's why I bought a Mac Mini instead of a Mac Book for my business.
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty15/01/13, 11:54 am

^ I've bee tempted by the mac mini for some time now. For me it doesn't matter what my computer looks like, I just just love the fact it doesn't run shitty windows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gen2gens.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEN2GEN :: Other :: The Café-
Jump to: