GEN2GEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GEN2GEN Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inWhat's on your mind  - Page 13 BxhJj1y
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What games are you playing?
What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty13/01/16, 05:22 pm by queenzelda

» Rodea delayed again
What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty13/01/16, 05:18 pm by queenzelda

» What's on your mind
What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty13/08/15, 11:58 pm by queenzelda

» Post some funny stuff
What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty12/08/15, 06:10 pm by queenzelda

» Welcome thread
What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty12/08/15, 06:00 pm by queenzelda

» Anyone need anything?
What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty06/08/15, 05:08 pm by sonikku

» Fave Nintendo system
What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty06/08/15, 05:05 pm by sonikku

» Are you voting?
What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty06/08/15, 04:52 pm by sonikku

» Music you\re listening to now
What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty03/08/15, 04:15 pm by queenzelda

What's on your mind

Go down 
+23
sorceror12
ys
Calshot
Brothaman
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
tao
Frozen
Yama
Agent Of Fortune
lavrentis
Mittens2317
Rakim
Oppy
ChrisKidd
sonikku
Jokatech
AnimeGamer183
LawXiu
Yukupo
KiBa
RobotWillie
Wude
Segata
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty08/08/12, 01:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Me well hoping I can get this place buzzing

Last edited by Ryudo on 18/08/12, 01:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Brothaman
Kupo
Kupo

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty09/12/12, 06:37 am

Damn Kiba, it's about time you fixed that.

Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty11/12/12, 12:50 pm

^ Can't you fix it for him? I'm sure you can spare one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gen2gens.com
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty11/12/12, 09:05 pm

What's on your mind  - Page 13 6eucP

I returned the Coby Kryos and got a no name brand. AGPTEK?

In any case it has google play and got all her apps even made the wallpaper her fave temple and the place she has dreamnt of going for decades. It's not as nice as my Samsung but she will be happy I just know it. She will open the box up and have a digital religion. Her scriptures her hymns,Book of Mormon everything. Very Happy She has been really wanting one and I have a HUGE christmas for her in mind. 22 years in the making
Back to top Go down
Brothaman
Kupo
Kupo
Brothaman

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty12/12/12, 04:37 am

LawXiu wrote:
^ Can't you fix it for him? I'm sure you can spare one.

Sure, if the money's right. Cool
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty15/12/12, 02:59 am

Just spoke to a friend from college who I haven't spoken to for 8 years. Main topic of discussion? Shenmue.
Back to top Go down
Brothaman
Kupo
Kupo
Brothaman

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty16/12/12, 06:19 pm

I was planing to call a girl I'm trying to go out with today, but my ex called me and I entrapped me into a 2 hour convo about nothing.... SMFH Mad
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty17/12/12, 12:59 pm

This place seems to be getting less posts recently. Anymore videos on the way I wonder.
Back to top Go down
KiBa
Kupo
Kupo
KiBa

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty17/12/12, 03:07 pm

LawXiu wrote:
^ How have you managed that?

By means of autoerotic asphyxiation.
Back to top Go down
Brothaman
Kupo
Kupo
Brothaman

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty17/12/12, 03:16 pm

KiBa wrote:
LawXiu wrote:
^ How have you managed that?

By means of autoerotic asphyxiation.

Stop choking your penis, and get you some poo-tang.
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty17/12/12, 03:18 pm

^Oh.
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty17/12/12, 03:19 pm

Ryudo hasn't been here for over 72 hours. Must be ill.
Back to top Go down
Brothaman
Kupo
Kupo
Brothaman

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty17/12/12, 04:26 pm

LawXiu wrote:
Ryudo hasn't been here for over 72 hours. Must be ill.

He said this at the SD...

Ryudo wrote:
....Kinda shows after I kinda gave up on my own forums.

I hope he calms down and get back to his senses. Neutral
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty18/12/12, 11:52 am

He'll come back. Give him time.
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty18/12/12, 12:14 pm

Ok, just been to the dojo and had a look. I'll give him some time to decide what he wants to do with the place and we'll go from there. I'll sign in as much as possible in the mean time but I don't know how long I can keep it up. I've got a lot of work on at home right now. If this place ends up closing you all post in the dojo still anyway so only one person is losing out.

I will keep you all updated but you may hear any news before me.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty18/12/12, 03:32 pm

Just not had a new member join in months. Also just not been in the mood to make any videos. Might just be in a rut
Let me see after the holidays. Just been busy and the downtime I have been at SD due to habit.
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty18/12/12, 03:50 pm

Understandable but try not to get into a downer about it. If you want more members you need to get those videos posted. More content that no one else has will get people in. I know it's easy to say but now we have some of the best dojo members already and they've been supporting you for months.

I might not post much but I do sign in every 2-3 days to see how things are going and read new posts. Just because I don't post doesn't mean I've forgotten about this place. Need anything and you know how to contact me.
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty20/12/12, 11:21 am

Tax rebate. £123. Just in time for christmas.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty20/12/12, 07:09 pm

LONG DAY. We had our christmas and she was thrilled. Went to villiage in and them ome errands but one item we needed was a regular USB cable. No one in the valley had one. Until we found one at radio shack. 40$ and I call BS they haggle with us and at that point I been so frustrated and tired I said fuck it got it. Then the last errand was hell. I get home and realize I had something at my place the whole time that would have saved us 4 hours of the day. Not to mention the 40$ cable didn't work.

Part 1 of the day fantastic

Part 2 hell on earth oh and we almost got ina car wreck nearly killing us both due to some asshole. Then the car broke down just as we got to my moms so I can't go home tonight.
Back to top Go down
KiBa
Kupo
Kupo
KiBa

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty22/12/12, 12:47 am

Yes. Seems like destiny to me. A good day because it was full of inconveniences, which are little adventures. Also, you get to spend more time with your Mother. You win.

Also, no need to quit on GEN2GEN. It's a good idea. It's not even the videos only, but really making GEN2GEN the retro Bazaar of the Dojo community. That will bring in new members.

If you quit now, it would be like Captain Sulu quitting the Excelsior in order to pilot the Enterprise again.

Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty22/12/12, 03:20 pm

eh as soon as Castlevania arrives I can doa pickups video then maybe after that the SEGA one I had planned
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty23/12/12, 12:49 am

Really tired of peoples abuse and vengeance and beef with me because of things from years ago. Grow up and get over it.Really angers me and awakens my dark side. The one I been trying to kill for some time.
Back to top Go down
sonikku
Kupo
Kupo
sonikku

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty25/12/12, 02:07 pm

Ryudo wrote:
LONG DAY. We had our christmas and she was thrilled. Went to villiage in and them ome errands but one item we needed was a regular USB cable. No one in the valley had one. Until we found one at radio shack. 40$ and I call BS they haggle with us and at that point I been so frustrated and tired I said fuck it got it. Then the last errand was hell. I get home and realize I had something at my place the whole time that would have saved us 4 hours of the day. Not to mention the 40$ cable didn't work.

Part 1 of the day fantastic

Part 2 hell on earth oh and we almost got ina car wreck nearly killing us both due to some asshole. Then the car broke down just as we got to my moms so I can't go home tonight.

$40 for a USB cable? That's outrageous! I wish I'd known, I could have sent you one. Or at the very least, find you something for pennies on the dollar.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty28/12/12, 09:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Mittens2317
Kupo
Kupo
Mittens2317

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty30/12/12, 02:09 am

Ryudo wrote:
Really angers me and awakens my dark side. The one I been trying to kill for some time.

FYI, Batman killed Darkseid using a radeon bullet. You might wanna look into that...
Back to top Go down
KiBa
Kupo
Kupo
KiBa

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty02/01/13, 03:11 am

Everything will be fine, Blue. This is a most exciting time. We'll likely see some nice digital releases this year.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty02/01/13, 09:34 am

:XG: :Ryo: :Mai: Vincent Citan Vincent KofH :DQS: :vivi: :MM: :stnr: Zidane :CID: :link: :Rydo: :snc: :cby: :wkka: :cld: :trvs: :fight: :kupo: :Yum: :mario: <3 Akira Gunstar Heroes Ammy Smiley :CV: Ryu Hero RyuNG Bomberman Strider :lolpc: Snake Shinobi Samus Dante By my balls girl Streets of Rage Mike Haggar :mm2: Genesis Sonic Super Mario World Link TP Robotnik King Koopa black wii PS3 PHAT :DCG: SDC Wii 360 :PS3: :GEN: :SNES: :MD: :SF: :PS2: :GCN: :XBX: :SSP: :NEO: :TGCD: :PS1: :N64: :SF1: :PSL: :NEOL: :SGA: :GB: :GG: :lynx: :NGP: :NDS: :3ds: :PSP: :PSV: :WSC: :SMS: :NES: :ARC: PSP Roll out Slim Xbox360 PSP YAY! :DPD: :AB: :BB: :XB: :YB: :ZMS: :MON:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEN2GEN :: Other :: The Café-
Jump to: