GEN2GEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GEN2GEN Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inWhat's on your mind  - Page 15 BxhJj1y
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What games are you playing?
What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty13/01/16, 05:22 pm by queenzelda

» Rodea delayed again
What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty13/01/16, 05:18 pm by queenzelda

» What's on your mind
What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty13/08/15, 11:58 pm by queenzelda

» Post some funny stuff
What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty12/08/15, 06:10 pm by queenzelda

» Welcome thread
What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty12/08/15, 06:00 pm by queenzelda

» Anyone need anything?
What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty06/08/15, 05:08 pm by sonikku

» Fave Nintendo system
What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty06/08/15, 05:05 pm by sonikku

» Are you voting?
What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty06/08/15, 04:52 pm by sonikku

» Music you\re listening to now
What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty03/08/15, 04:15 pm by queenzelda

What's on your mind

Go down 
+23
sorceror12
ys
Calshot
Brothaman
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
tao
Frozen
Yama
Agent Of Fortune
lavrentis
Mittens2317
Rakim
Oppy
ChrisKidd
sonikku
Jokatech
AnimeGamer183
LawXiu
Yukupo
KiBa
RobotWillie
Wude
Segata
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty08/08/12, 01:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Me well hoping I can get this place buzzing

Last edited by Ryudo on 18/08/12, 01:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty15/01/13, 11:54 am

^ I've bee tempted by the mac mini for some time now. For me it doesn't matter what my computer looks like, I just just love the fact it doesn't run shitty windows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gen2gens.com
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty15/01/13, 12:45 pm

I love my laptop it never gets hot. The back are huge fans and I never heard them once even in when I had a lot going on. Thing never get's hot even tho I always have it on a flat surface and elevated a couple inches. Asus claims to have a smart chip for the fans. My old laptop overheated a lot and the fan never stopped plus I needed a big fan blowing on the PC as well. Dell put the fan on the bottom..WTF? Asus and Apple put it on the back where it should be
Back to top Go down
Yukupo
King Slime
King Slime
Yukupo

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty16/01/13, 11:18 am

That's why I'm pretty much staying with business laptops now. There's no nonsense when it comes to things like removable batteries and ultra-thinness. If I'm not mistaken it's pretty prominent now (thanks to Apple) to have no removable battery. Neutral I was at a store once and I said that's a deal-breaker and the clerk was like "Well that's the trend now." It's the trend on phones now too. They either want you to pay to send it in or just give in and buy a new device. Pathetic really. Heck I was on Dell's website and it seems you can't even customize the hardware on consumer laptops anymore. (You still can on the business website though.)

In the end I may not like Apple but it's the consumer's fault for buying into it. I love a lot of Apple's designs but they're essentially on a boycott list for me because of how they treat their consumers as well as the tech world at large. (And yet now everybody is imitating them and idolizing Jobs. Crying or Very sad )
Back to top Go down
http://www.chrisfulkerson.com
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty16/01/13, 11:42 am

I can remove my batt thank goodness
Back to top Go down
sonikku
Kupo
Kupo
sonikku

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty16/01/13, 09:13 pm

Fusing the harddrive to the computer is some serious bull!@#$.
Back to top Go down
Mittens2317
Kupo
Kupo
Mittens2317

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty17/01/13, 05:54 am

They fuse pretty much everything to it nowadays (although, in truth, this is the first I'm hearing of the hard drives falling victim to it) This is why I don't like them anymore. What's worse is that building one isn't a case of buying all the necessary parts and putting them together, you need to be able to actually manufacture your own fucking device, and even then it'd probably look like Dr. Jan Itor's attempt at Mr McNair's laptop...

1:40

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yukupo
King Slime
King Slime
Yukupo

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty17/01/13, 10:52 pm

The harddrive fused to the board is what they do in the Macbook Air. I don't think it happens outside of that but since Apple's popular I wouldn't be surprised if it started happening elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chrisfulkerson.com
sonikku
Kupo
Kupo
sonikku

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty18/01/13, 09:33 pm

It really is absurd how much everyone acts like Apple these days. It's not enough to overhaul the look of an entire store to look like an Apple store, it's not enough to model all the gadgets and laptops to look like something Apple made, no. Corporate executives need to try to incorporate Steve Jobs' own quirky nuances/manerisms and dress code in some hilarious attempt at emulating the things that made him successful.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty20/01/13, 12:40 am

Think I fixed the PM button. Should glow red now.Well turn red when you have a new PM.
Back to top Go down
Mittens2317
Kupo
Kupo
Mittens2317

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty20/01/13, 10:37 am

New theme looks sick.
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty22/01/13, 01:52 pm

I like it as well. Good choice.
Back to top Go down
KiBa
Kupo
Kupo
KiBa

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty24/01/13, 09:25 pm

I dig it.
Back to top Go down
Brothaman
Kupo
Kupo
Brothaman

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty27/01/13, 06:28 pm

Sweet.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty28/01/13, 12:01 am

Seeing the trailer for X really got me in a Xenoblade mode so been doing quests since I saw the X trailer. Can't say how much I want that game but need a Wii U. I will just get the game without the system if need be. Did it for Shenmue II and Ys Chronicles on Xbox and PSP before getting the system.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty29/01/13, 12:46 am

Look at the index page and the names of each group. We are all part of an RPG. Yay or something
Back to top Go down
sonikku
Kupo
Kupo
sonikku

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty29/01/13, 08:51 am

I'm a deity!
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty29/01/13, 09:25 pm

Think you can hide from big brother in an alleyway or a camera in the sky can't see you. Think again the US gov is watching us every moment.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty02/02/13, 09:19 pm

What's on your mind  - Page 15 A3Qv6fi
Back to top Go down
KiBa
Kupo
Kupo
KiBa

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty02/02/13, 11:31 pm

The Dojo was destroyed by Cylons, apparently. But we have GEN2GEN. It's like the last Battlestar, leading a rag-tag fugitive fleet on a lonely quest to a shining planet known as Earth.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty02/02/13, 11:37 pm

Did donating 50$ break the dojo?

Yama did say he had a surprise in store for those who do. I don't like that surprise
Back to top Go down
KiBa
Kupo
Kupo
KiBa

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty02/02/13, 11:52 pm

sonikku wrote:
I'm a deity!

Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty05/02/13, 12:40 pm

Bored. Hello.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty05/02/13, 12:56 pm

Finally you show up Laughing
Back to top Go down
sonikku
Kupo
Kupo
sonikku

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty05/02/13, 09:14 pm

KiBa wrote:
sonikku wrote:
I'm a deity!

Yeah, sure. So long as I'm not the Dark World fairy. I love you
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty07/02/13, 10:57 am

^ Wait you wanted to be an evil judge but don;t want to be my evil fairy. Genesis Sonic
Back to top Go down
sonikku
Kupo
Kupo
sonikku

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty07/02/13, 02:56 pm

Well of course I'll be your evil fairy. Evil isn't the problem!

I just wouldn't want to be the dark world fairy.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind    What's on your mind  - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEN2GEN :: Other :: The Café-
Jump to: