GEN2GEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GEN2GEN Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inFave controllers & most hated BxhJj1y
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What games are you playing?
Fave controllers & most hated Empty13/01/16, 05:22 pm by queenzelda

» Rodea delayed again
Fave controllers & most hated Empty13/01/16, 05:18 pm by queenzelda

» What's on your mind
Fave controllers & most hated Empty13/08/15, 11:58 pm by queenzelda

» Post some funny stuff
Fave controllers & most hated Empty12/08/15, 06:10 pm by queenzelda

» Welcome thread
Fave controllers & most hated Empty12/08/15, 06:00 pm by queenzelda

» Anyone need anything?
Fave controllers & most hated Empty06/08/15, 05:08 pm by sonikku

» Fave Nintendo system
Fave controllers & most hated Empty06/08/15, 05:05 pm by sonikku

» Are you voting?
Fave controllers & most hated Empty06/08/15, 04:52 pm by sonikku

» Music you\re listening to now
Fave controllers & most hated Empty03/08/15, 04:15 pm by queenzelda

Fave controllers & most hated

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

Fave controllers & most hated Empty
PostSubject: Fave controllers & most hated   Fave controllers & most hated Empty03/09/12, 06:28 pm

I love almost any controller I ever used but in no real order these are some I like the most

I love these. Esp the Saturn and DC one look like star trek ships plus they are Xbox pads pappyFave controllers & most hated WkOh1

Fave controllers & most hated ZanQ1

Fave controllers & most hated SGPaG

Fave controllers & most hated Mlgy2

Fave controllers & most hated 3h14e

These suck to me!

Fave controllers & most hated DfDAE
Fave controllers & most hated 6Xjic
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Kupo
Kupo
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Fave controllers & most hated   Fave controllers & most hated Empty04/09/12, 04:47 am

Fave controllers & most hated 11V2V

Freaking love it to death! ^_^

Fave controllers & most hated N64-Controller-Gray

Can go die a fiery death! >Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FrozenOsu
Yukupo
King Slime
King Slime
Yukupo

PostSubject: Re: Fave controllers & most hated   Fave controllers & most hated Empty04/09/12, 11:06 am

Man the Genesis six button controller is such a lovely designed controller.

My favorites are the playstation controller (ps1 dualshock, ps2 dualshock, ps3 dualshock, not the original analog-less version) the Xbox 360 controller, the wii classic controller pro, and of course that genesis six button controller.

Least favorites: well, the 64 controller but almost exclusively because of its terrible analog stick. In retrospect, the NES and SNES controllers aren't really that great. Though I wouldn't say they were terrible for their time. The GameCube controller I mostly like except for the odd Z button and the weird clicky triggers (which admittedly are good for some games but not so much for others.) The wii-mote is fine for motion controls, I guess, but for other games I just feel like I'd rather hold a real controller.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chrisfulkerson.com
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Fave controllers & most hated   Fave controllers & most hated Empty04/09/12, 12:03 pm

man I love the SNES pad and still think it's amazing. I only like the GCN pad for comfort other than that it be ugly and a shitty D pad and yeah the z button. Wii CCP is great. I don't like the Master System pad but thankfully I can use Genesis pads for it
Back to top Go down
Yukupo
King Slime
King Slime
Yukupo

PostSubject: Re: Fave controllers & most hated   Fave controllers & most hated Empty04/09/12, 12:16 pm

The SNES pad was a source of much thumb pain for me. But that could have just been my gaming habits back then. Laughing Not a terrible controller no, but not one of my favorites.

I haven't used the MasterSystem pad in a long time but I remember liking the d-pad on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chrisfulkerson.com
Frozen
Kupo
Kupo
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Fave controllers & most hated   Fave controllers & most hated Empty04/09/12, 12:18 pm

I really don't think a thread like this should be in 'Collector's Corner'. It'd be best to make a new forum called General Gaming forum just above the Modern Gaming forums in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Fave controllers & most hated   Fave controllers & most hated Empty04/09/12, 02:22 pm

In time when we have lot's more people and activity. Can't have too many forums with so little people.
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: Fave controllers & most hated   Fave controllers & most hated Empty06/09/12, 01:09 pm

Gamecube pad just fits the hands perfectly. Never liked playstation pads. Neo Geo pads feel good, nice and light with big buttons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gen2gens.com
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Fave controllers & most hated   Fave controllers & most hated Empty06/09/12, 09:17 pm

360 despite the Dpad has become my fave controller ever. Followed by Genesis six button. They are just sex for the hands. I look forward to play games on this
Fave controllers & most hated EOj0j
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Kupo
Kupo
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Fave controllers & most hated   Fave controllers & most hated Empty07/09/12, 09:05 am

The Wii U is sexy. Can't wait to get my hands on one. I'm going to go for the white one because I just feel like it's Nintendo's colour.

Last edited by Frozen on 07/09/12, 01:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: Fave controllers & most hated   Fave controllers & most hated Empty07/09/12, 01:08 pm

^ Racist.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gen2gens.com
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Fave controllers & most hated   Fave controllers & most hated Empty07/09/12, 01:21 pm

LawXiu wrote:
^ Racist.

Says the guy who wants a yellow one. I'm going black.

Oh god I'm going to hell.
Back to top Go down
KiBa
Kupo
Kupo
KiBa

PostSubject: Re: Fave controllers & most hated   Fave controllers & most hated Empty07/09/12, 02:55 pm

You posted my faves, Ryu. I love the Genesis/original Saturn controller, and the Saturn 3D controller is still my favorite. I love how it's perfectly round, you know? It fits with the whole "Saturn" style, especially the great grey and blue Japanese Saturn, and, my favorite, the Christmas special white Saturn.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Fave controllers & most hated   Fave controllers & most hated Empty07/09/12, 05:16 pm

KiBa wrote:
You posted my faves, Ryu. I love the Genesis/original Saturn controller, and the Saturn 3D controller is still my favorite. I love how it's perfectly round, you know? It fits with the whole "Saturn" style, especially the great grey and blue Japanese Saturn, and, my favorite, the Christmas special white Saturn.
Bluecast wrote:
Fave controllers & most hated TJWo6
Fave controllers & most hated Q4jwY
Fave controllers & most hated B8hh8
Fave controllers & most hated WiMoR
Back to top Go down
KiBa
Kupo
Kupo
KiBa

PostSubject: Re: Fave controllers & most hated   Fave controllers & most hated Empty08/09/12, 12:43 am

Laughing The Saturn was similarly vaporized.

My least faves:

Fave controllers & most hated AgqOHl

Fave controllers & most hated Pqx2n

Fave controllers & most hated 9hO8r

Fave controllers & most hated 5rM0o
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Fave controllers & most hated   Fave controllers & most hated Empty08/09/12, 01:03 am

Embarassed I sometimes look at the Saturn Pad DC Pad & 360 pad as different era's of ships in a starfleet type of thing. ...but I'm not the only one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PThsbn1bCFU
Back to top Go down
KiBa
Kupo
Kupo
KiBa

PostSubject: Re: Fave controllers & most hated   Fave controllers & most hated Empty08/09/12, 01:21 am

Me too. If you watch Star Trek, you see it everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fave controllers & most hated   Fave controllers & most hated Empty

Back to top Go down

Fave controllers & most hated
Page 1 of 1