GEN2GEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GEN2GEN Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inCollections other than games? BxhJj1y
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What games are you playing?
Collections other than games? Empty13/01/16, 05:22 pm by queenzelda

» Rodea delayed again
Collections other than games? Empty13/01/16, 05:18 pm by queenzelda

» What's on your mind
Collections other than games? Empty13/08/15, 11:58 pm by queenzelda

» Post some funny stuff
Collections other than games? Empty12/08/15, 06:10 pm by queenzelda

» Welcome thread
Collections other than games? Empty12/08/15, 06:00 pm by queenzelda

» Anyone need anything?
Collections other than games? Empty06/08/15, 05:08 pm by sonikku

» Fave Nintendo system
Collections other than games? Empty06/08/15, 05:05 pm by sonikku

» Are you voting?
Collections other than games? Empty06/08/15, 04:52 pm by sonikku

» Music you\re listening to now
Collections other than games? Empty03/08/15, 04:15 pm by queenzelda

Collections other than games?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LAMEWAD
Kupo
Kupo
LAMEWAD

Collections other than games? Empty
PostSubject: Collections other than games?   Collections other than games? Empty14/08/12, 02:59 am

I know a lot of people here collect video games but anybody collect anything else? Since I count a lot of money every night at the end of work I've started collecting pennies. I used to as a little kid so my parents could keep me occupied when they were working and recently I found my old books of pennies and have started adding to them. I got inspired when I found a penny from 1914 in the cash register, I just think it's so cool to find something that's almost 100 years old. Anyway, I'm not really hardcore about it or anything, and I don't go out and buy pennies (haha), It's just a fun hobby to keep myself slightly more sane at work.

Anyway, I'd love to hear about some things you guys collect.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Collections other than games?   Collections other than games? Empty14/08/12, 10:09 am

I don't really collect DVD's but havye maybe over 200 of them. I used to collect Titani stuff but quit. I have a small collection of comics from when I was 14. However I have a decent sized collection of TMNT stuff. Shirt,figures,VHS,DVD,Comics,oddly no games,water bottles and more. I also have a small collection of Kanji scrolls & pictures around my apartment.
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: Collections other than games?   Collections other than games? Empty14/08/12, 12:17 pm

Karate belts!! Everytime I earn one I buy another the same colour with my name stitched on the end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gen2gens.com
Vyse Hazuky
Kupo
Kupo

PostSubject: Re: Collections other than games?   Collections other than games? Empty17/08/12, 01:43 am

I enjoy having films I like in DVD/tape for the same reason as games, a sort of physical collectible claim over what boils down to something you experience over a relatively short period of time.

I also have a good selection of books and records, although with no particular theme other than my personal taste running through it.

I have a cousin who collects anything with owls, particularly small statuettes. It's madness, she has hundreds of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collections other than games?   Collections other than games? Empty

Back to top Go down

Collections other than games?
Page 1 of 1