GEN2GEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GEN2GEN Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inLast retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 BxhJj1y
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What games are you playing?
Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty13/01/16, 05:22 pm by queenzelda

» Rodea delayed again
Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty13/01/16, 05:18 pm by queenzelda

» What's on your mind
Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty13/08/15, 11:58 pm by queenzelda

» Post some funny stuff
Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty12/08/15, 06:10 pm by queenzelda

» Welcome thread
Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty12/08/15, 06:00 pm by queenzelda

» Anyone need anything?
Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty06/08/15, 05:08 pm by sonikku

» Fave Nintendo system
Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty06/08/15, 05:05 pm by sonikku

» Are you voting?
Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty06/08/15, 04:52 pm by sonikku

» Music you\re listening to now
Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty03/08/15, 04:15 pm by queenzelda

Last retro game/system/accessory you bought

Go down 
+3
LAMEWAD
LawXiu
Segata
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Last retro game/system/accessory you bought   Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty08/08/12, 01:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Last Battle on Genesis
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime

PostSubject: Re: Last retro game/system/accessory you bought   Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty04/11/12, 11:59 am

The worst bit is waiting for delivery.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gen2gens.com
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Last retro game/system/accessory you bought   Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty04/11/12, 12:10 pm

Laughing Mailman hates me since he has to come upstairs so often handing me parcels almost daily
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: Last retro game/system/accessory you bought   Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty04/11/12, 02:31 pm

So what's your next console?
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Last retro game/system/accessory you bought   Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty04/11/12, 02:37 pm

TBH I was not even expecting to get this. I only typed in TG16 in ebay on my tablet to be curious and saw that so cheap I took a chance. No one else bid.
I have no idea what the next will be. Sega CD,Neo Geo Pocket? Neo Geo CD? No idea.
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: Last retro game/system/accessory you bought   Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty04/11/12, 02:56 pm

You know which one of those I would say.
Back to top Go down
KiBa
Kupo
Kupo
KiBa

PostSubject: Re: Last retro game/system/accessory you bought   Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty08/11/12, 04:40 pm

I'll have to go with Sega CD, but Neo Geo Pocket is really great. How about a Wonderswan?
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Last retro game/system/accessory you bought   Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty09/11/12, 11:17 am

Gah forgot about wonderswan. But I need to lay low for a bit. Had a splurge last couple months. So slowing down.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Last retro game/system/accessory you bought   Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty14/11/12, 11:50 am

Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 ZPPYm
Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Qy3Zw
Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 7mJBb
Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Y3Qqq
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: Last retro game/system/accessory you bought   Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty18/11/12, 12:25 pm

Have you decided on your next console yet?
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Last retro game/system/accessory you bought   Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty18/11/12, 12:28 pm

No and won't be for a while. A long while. Christmas coming up so family. Then have a CE coming in Jan which cost a pretty penny so I am saving up
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: Last retro game/system/accessory you bought   Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty18/11/12, 12:50 pm

I won't be buying any till next year now. I need to buy another car this side of christmas so I'm going to be poor for a while.
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: Last retro game/system/accessory you bought   Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty17/12/12, 01:58 pm

I might have sourced a cheap Amiga CD32. Tracked down a few old friends from college and one of them has one. He's very reluctant to sell but I'm working on him.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Last retro game/system/accessory you bought   Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty16/01/13, 03:59 pm

Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 9MOSk
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Last retro game/system/accessory you bought   Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty24/03/13, 05:46 pm

Klonoa
New Adventure Island
Power Stone 1 & 2
Neutopia

All on PSN
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: Last retro game/system/accessory you bought   Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty26/03/13, 01:11 pm

PSN? Get proper copies to go in the collection.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Last retro game/system/accessory you bought   Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty27/03/13, 06:06 pm

Just needed something to play on Vita lol
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Last retro game/system/accessory you bought   Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty01/04/13, 04:24 pm

Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Z9gEtSC
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: Last retro game/system/accessory you bought   Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty02/04/13, 02:25 pm

Shadow of destiny is a great game. I'd love to play that again.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Last retro game/system/accessory you bought   Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty04/04/13, 01:00 pm

Action Replay Sega Saturn
Burning Rangers Japanese version(because it's 20$ and the US version is 150$)
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Last retro game/system/accessory you bought   Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty07/04/13, 12:10 pm

Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Dp0laeH
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: Last retro game/system/accessory you bought   Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty08/04/13, 03:14 pm

Downloaded Tojam and Earl from PSN yesterday. Forgot how great those games were. Now they've added trophies.
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: Last retro game/system/accessory you bought   Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty23/05/13, 01:19 pm

Picked up some DC games. Soul Calibur, Sonic Adventure and Sega Rally. All for £10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last retro game/system/accessory you bought   Last retro game/system/accessory you bought - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last retro game/system/accessory you bought
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2