GEN2GEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GEN2GEN Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inShows you're hyped about! BxhJj1y
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What games are you playing?
Shows you're hyped about! Empty13/01/16, 05:22 pm by queenzelda

» Rodea delayed again
Shows you're hyped about! Empty13/01/16, 05:18 pm by queenzelda

» What's on your mind
Shows you're hyped about! Empty13/08/15, 11:58 pm by queenzelda

» Post some funny stuff
Shows you're hyped about! Empty12/08/15, 06:10 pm by queenzelda

» Welcome thread
Shows you're hyped about! Empty12/08/15, 06:00 pm by queenzelda

» Anyone need anything?
Shows you're hyped about! Empty06/08/15, 05:08 pm by sonikku

» Fave Nintendo system
Shows you're hyped about! Empty06/08/15, 05:05 pm by sonikku

» Are you voting?
Shows you're hyped about! Empty06/08/15, 04:52 pm by sonikku

» Music you\re listening to now
Shows you're hyped about! Empty03/08/15, 04:15 pm by queenzelda

Shows you're hyped about!

Go down 
+6
Yukupo
LAMEWAD
Brothaman
sonikku
KiBa
Segata
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

Shows you're hyped about! Empty
PostSubject: Shows you're hyped about!   Shows you're hyped about! Empty12/08/12, 11:13 pm

Thundercats

Ok I did grow up with the 80's cartoon and while it sucks balls I love it for nostalgia. Then heard they were remaking it. I thought oh fuck no! WHY WHY ME GOD!

Well I watched it 2 weeks ago first season. This is BATMAN TAS is to 1960's Adam West Batman. or Star Trek The Next Generation to Star Strek TOS. I mean the remake is fucking excellent. Totally different show in the best way possible. 2nd season starts in October and I'm hyped!

Last edited by Ryudo on 13/08/12, 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KiBa
Kupo
Kupo
KiBa

PostSubject: Re: Shows you're hyped about!   Shows you're hyped about! Empty13/08/12, 12:33 am

I've read over your post 3 times, and I've come to the sad conclusion that you forgot to mention what show you're talking about. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Shows you're hyped about!   Shows you're hyped about! Empty13/08/12, 12:35 am

:cby: I'm an idiot.

Thundercats
Back to top Go down
KiBa
Kupo
Kupo
KiBa

PostSubject: Re: Shows you're hyped about!   Shows you're hyped about! Empty13/08/12, 01:46 am

Aww, sweet! Yeah, I loved the remake too. Much better than the original.
Back to top Go down
sonikku
Kupo
Kupo
sonikku

PostSubject: Re: Shows you're hyped about!   Shows you're hyped about! Empty13/08/12, 09:36 am

It seems like I brought this up quite some time ago in the Entertainment forum on the Dojo but everyone wrote it off. Laughing

BTW I've already seen the second season. Razz It finished airing on cartoon network a couple months ago. It had a bit of a season cliffhanger so I hope it gets renewed for a third.
Back to top Go down
Brothaman
Kupo
Kupo
Brothaman

PostSubject: Re: Shows you're hyped about!   Shows you're hyped about! Empty13/08/12, 10:32 am

Personally I've been watching the Black Dynamite cartoons on adult swim. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
LAMEWAD
Kupo
Kupo
LAMEWAD

PostSubject: Re: Shows you're hyped about!   Shows you're hyped about! Empty14/08/12, 02:50 am

I recently got into game of thrones as was suggested by a couple of people at the dojo.... I got really hooked. Can't wait for season 3 to come out but until then I'll be reading the books.
Back to top Go down
Yukupo
King Slime
King Slime
Yukupo

PostSubject: Re: Shows you're hyped about!   Shows you're hyped about! Empty14/08/12, 09:59 am

Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad = my two favorite dramas currently on TV. Very Happy *Super Obsessed.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.chrisfulkerson.com
Yama
Kupo
Kupo
Yama

PostSubject: Re: Shows you're hyped about!   Shows you're hyped about! Empty16/08/12, 11:57 pm

Even though I prefer the comic, I still love The Walking Dead TV show. Looking forward to seeing how they handle season three.

Just got done with AMC's The Killing. Probably my favorite show to date, so well done. Wish there was more.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Shows you're hyped about!   Shows you're hyped about! Empty17/08/12, 09:13 pm

Actually pretty interested in this
Back to top Go down
RobotWillie
Kupo
Kupo

PostSubject: Re: Shows you're hyped about!   Shows you're hyped about! Empty18/08/12, 02:38 am

I am interested in it too.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Kupo
Kupo
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Shows you're hyped about!   Shows you're hyped about! Empty18/08/12, 12:54 pm

Mine isn't really a show that isn't out yet; it's a show that I loved as a kid! I recently spent my free time watching every single episode ever made... Shocked But I can say it is A.W.E.S.O.M.E. the next season MUST be made! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FrozenOsu
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: Shows you're hyped about!   Shows you're hyped about! Empty21/08/12, 01:32 pm

I've been watching old episodes of pimp my ride UK on Netflix. I really hate Tim Westwood but the shit they do to the cars is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gen2gens.com
Frozen
Kupo
Kupo
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Shows you're hyped about!   Shows you're hyped about! Empty21/08/12, 01:38 pm

LawXiu wrote:
I've been watching old episodes of pimp my ride UK on Netflix. I really hate Tim Westwood but the shit they do to the cars is pretty good.

Isn't that were the 'Yo Dawg!' meme originated? Razz
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: Shows you're hyped about!   Shows you're hyped about! Empty21/08/12, 01:47 pm

I don't know but he is such a twat. Can't stand him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gen2gens.com
Frozen
Kupo
Kupo
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Shows you're hyped about!   Shows you're hyped about! Empty21/08/12, 01:48 pm

LawXiu wrote:
I don't know but he is such a twat. Can't stand him.

Let me guess, he's one of those "OMG, dog, y'all I got so much swag I be swaggin' dem' bitchez up right now!" guys?
Back to top Go down
sonikku
Kupo
Kupo
sonikku

PostSubject: Re: Shows you're hyped about!   Shows you're hyped about! Empty25/08/12, 11:41 am

Looks like Thundercats is finished.

"Thundercats had initially received positive reception from critics and
fans. Despite this, support and reception for the series began to
drastically decline. As of June 16, 2012, the series has not been
renewed for a second season and speculations began to form that the show
would be cancelled.[14]
During the 2012 San Diego Comic Con, it was announced that the future
of Thundercats has not been decided and it's still on hiatus."

More on it here

http://www.nerdist.com/2012/06/thundercats-hooooooo-ld-up-save-thundercats/
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Shows you're hyped about!   Shows you're hyped about! Empty25/08/12, 12:02 pm

FUCK!
Back to top Go down
KiBa
Kupo
Kupo
KiBa

PostSubject: Re: Shows you're hyped about!   Shows you're hyped about! Empty26/08/12, 01:37 am

What a bunch of crap. There's obviously some kind of irrational personal conflict going on, since you don't lose rating when the bloody show is off the air between seasons. Nice try at the magical "support and reception" mysteriously declined!!!!!!! scenario. Sounds to me like pure bull. The fact is, the first season was very popular, and there's no good reason not to renew it unless something else is going on. Sounds like incompetent management to me, or just outright fiction.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Shows you're hyped about!   Shows you're hyped about! Empty26/08/12, 02:10 am

pisses me off. As a person who grew up with the original this is so much better than the 80's series. Like I said before this was Batman The Animated Series in Contrast to Batman 1960's Adam West.
Back to top Go down
sonikku
Kupo
Kupo
sonikku

PostSubject: Re: Shows you're hyped about!   Shows you're hyped about! Empty26/08/12, 12:26 pm

It didn't help that they just kept changing the time slots on the show. The Saturday Morning crowd didn't get a chance to see the first season (which doesn't help when a show follows an arc rather than an episodic route) They should have included it with the Toonami/adult swim crowd. Today's youngsters don't know what Thundercats are or why they should care. They lack the attention span for anything non-retarded anyway so it is wasted on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shows you're hyped about!   Shows you're hyped about! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shows you're hyped about!
Page 1 of 1