GEN2GEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GEN2GEN Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inNext Gen you ready? BxhJj1y
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What games are you playing?
Next Gen you ready? Empty13/01/16, 05:22 pm by queenzelda

» Rodea delayed again
Next Gen you ready? Empty13/01/16, 05:18 pm by queenzelda

» What's on your mind
Next Gen you ready? Empty13/08/15, 11:58 pm by queenzelda

» Post some funny stuff
Next Gen you ready? Empty12/08/15, 06:10 pm by queenzelda

» Welcome thread
Next Gen you ready? Empty12/08/15, 06:00 pm by queenzelda

» Anyone need anything?
Next Gen you ready? Empty06/08/15, 05:08 pm by sonikku

» Fave Nintendo system
Next Gen you ready? Empty06/08/15, 05:05 pm by sonikku

» Are you voting?
Next Gen you ready? Empty06/08/15, 04:52 pm by sonikku

» Music you\re listening to now
Next Gen you ready? Empty03/08/15, 04:15 pm by queenzelda

Next Gen you ready?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

Next Gen you ready? Empty
PostSubject: Next Gen you ready?   Next Gen you ready? Empty31/08/12, 08:28 pm

Despite not having a PS3 yet and only had my 360 a few months and I do love it. I am ready. Not long ago I was very NOT ready. However I am now but just hoping Developers don't close left and right like this gen and hope maybe it's a transition period where devs can get back on thier feet a little next gen. I am far from a graphics whore and visuals this gen are still very very impressive. Hell just playing Blue Dragon I was very impressed with Character Models and ground Textures. Then I look at games like Darksiders II. Nice looking game and I love the Art Design but I also see many technical shortcomings in both code and visuals. visually only because they wanted to put more Art into the game but could not. If there is a game like DSIII (I hope) and more games that use style then that is one major reason I wawait next gen. I don't care about realism for the next Bro Shooter or whatever gritty realism. I also hope next gen brings back color. This gen on HD systems has been lacking in that area.

Also I want a Wii U. Oddly not interested in the Tablet but the Controller Pro and Nintendo systems in general have more quirky Japanese gems and Mistwalker & Monolith on board.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Kupo
Kupo
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen you ready?   Next Gen you ready? Empty01/09/12, 06:13 am

It's strange to think by the end of 2013, the Xbox 360 and PS3 will be 'last gen' O.o
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FrozenOsu
Mittens2317
Kupo
Kupo
Mittens2317

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen you ready?   Next Gen you ready? Empty01/09/12, 07:27 am

It's lasted a while, so I think the industry's ready. I don't think developers are though. Spector's just come out and said recently that graphics will be the end of dev studios. I think he's blown it out of proportion a little, but I see where he's coming from with the costs n everything.

Whilst I won't be getting any next gen console til the price drops from it's RRP and there's a decent enough library of games, I'm lookin forward to what comes out of this.

On the flip side, this gen might not die out so easily. It took the PS2 a while to be killed off, and with the XBLA, PSN and Wii Stores still goin strong, this gen will have a lot more life left in it than it's supposed death sentence suggests.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Kupo
Kupo
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen you ready?   Next Gen you ready? Empty01/09/12, 07:56 am

Mittens2317 wrote:
It's lasted a while, so I think the industry's ready. I don't think developers are though. Spector's just come out and said recently that graphics will be the end of dev studios. I think he's blown it out of proportion a little, but I see where he's coming from with the costs n everything.

Whilst I won't be getting any next gen console til the price drops from it's RRP and there's a decent enough library of games, I'm lookin forward to what comes out of this.

On the flip side, this gen might not die out so easily. It took the PS2 a while to be killed off, and with the XBLA, PSN and Wii Stores still goin strong, this gen will have a lot more life left in it than it's supposed death sentence suggests.

Imaging the cries and moans from CoD fanboys when they take the Xbox LIVE servers down! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FrozenOsu
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen you ready?   Next Gen you ready? Empty02/09/12, 04:33 am

I've not had much luck this generation what with break downs and thefts of my consoles. I won't rush out and buy any of the next ones until I know the faults and bugs have been sorted. I'm planning on building my DC game collection instead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gen2gens.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen you ready?   Next Gen you ready? Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Gen you ready?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEN2GEN :: Gaming :: General gaming-
Jump to: