GEN2GEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GEN2GEN Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inRevisiting Dungeons BxhJj1y
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What games are you playing?
Revisiting Dungeons Empty13/01/16, 05:22 pm by queenzelda

» Rodea delayed again
Revisiting Dungeons Empty13/01/16, 05:18 pm by queenzelda

» What's on your mind
Revisiting Dungeons Empty13/08/15, 11:58 pm by queenzelda

» Post some funny stuff
Revisiting Dungeons Empty12/08/15, 06:10 pm by queenzelda

» Welcome thread
Revisiting Dungeons Empty12/08/15, 06:00 pm by queenzelda

» Anyone need anything?
Revisiting Dungeons Empty06/08/15, 05:08 pm by sonikku

» Fave Nintendo system
Revisiting Dungeons Empty06/08/15, 05:05 pm by sonikku

» Are you voting?
Revisiting Dungeons Empty06/08/15, 04:52 pm by sonikku

» Music you\re listening to now
Revisiting Dungeons Empty03/08/15, 04:15 pm by queenzelda

Revisiting Dungeons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

Revisiting Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Revisiting Dungeons   Revisiting Dungeons Empty18/08/12, 11:18 pm

If you play RPG's or Action Adventure games. Even just Zelda.
They have many dungeons. Ever backtrack just because you want to and go through them. How quiet they are now.

Me I must love punishment as I hate dungeons,yet most my games have them. However after I feel great. At some point later in the game I like to backtrack. Visit the now quiet what was once chaos. I always like to think what I had to do there or something. It's very surreal almost like exploring an abandoned house or school or train station. Something eerie but fascinating about it to me.

I know I'm odd but does anyone else do this?
Back to top Go down
RobotWillie
Kupo
Kupo

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting Dungeons   Revisiting Dungeons Empty19/08/12, 12:37 am

In the first Darksiders yeah, and there is something in this second one you have to go back and get at an already visited one. It's nice all the bad guys are gone, that was a complaint about Darksiders actually that they didn't regenerate on revisits. It's cool to revist them sometimes, but others its creepy to me, thinking I have already been here and what could have come back since leaving and could be lurking unexpectedly.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting Dungeons   Revisiting Dungeons Empty19/08/12, 03:11 pm

You just described why I love gaming. You have a fear of something maybe lurking. Maybe going to attack. Yet we as players can't be harmed. Yet we let our selves get taken with the game or story in some way we are emotionally involved. You are that character. The only other genre that can do this is books. In a sense gaming can be like The Neverending Story.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting Dungeons   Revisiting Dungeons Empty20/08/12, 11:41 am

Right now I'm stalling in Darksiders II. I keep going t pst Dungeons to find chests I missed. Also at level 25 just because I keep grinding. However the first Dungeon I missed one chest and can't get to it now. >_>
Back to top Go down
RobotWillie
Kupo
Kupo

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting Dungeons   Revisiting Dungeons Empty20/08/12, 01:08 pm

Well if its just a chest then there shouldn't be anything important in it then. I mean like a key since you already beat the area. Unless your that desperate for money.
Back to top Go down
KiBa
Kupo
Kupo
KiBa

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting Dungeons   Revisiting Dungeons Empty20/08/12, 03:33 pm

Always thought the same thing. Empty dungeons are surreal.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting Dungeons   Revisiting Dungeons Empty24/08/12, 10:06 am

RobotWillie wrote:
Well if its just a chest then there shouldn't be anything important in it then. I mean like a key since you already beat the area. Unless your that desperate for money.

Yeah I just like to collect them all
Back to top Go down
RobotWillie
Kupo
Kupo

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting Dungeons   Revisiting Dungeons Empty24/08/12, 06:07 pm

There is a few I have avoided because the guide says you have to fight enemies disturbed by your opening the chest. Like the one's in the first Dead Lords tomb, Phariseer or however you spell it, that room with the 3 chests I kept dieing and I didn't really get anything too impressive out of what I did open so I just left them unlooted in the end. Since it was the end of the dugeon I didn't need potion either, and when you fight to open a chest then you may just end up needing more health than it was worth.

Money is no problem with me, I just got on Earth and I have 1,030,000 in gilt about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting Dungeons   Revisiting Dungeons Empty

Back to top Go down

Revisiting Dungeons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEN2GEN :: Gaming :: General gaming-
Jump to: