GEN2GEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GEN2GEN Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inFave Zelda-ish games/series BxhJj1y
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What games are you playing?
Fave Zelda-ish games/series Empty13/01/16, 05:22 pm by queenzelda

» Rodea delayed again
Fave Zelda-ish games/series Empty13/01/16, 05:18 pm by queenzelda

» What's on your mind
Fave Zelda-ish games/series Empty13/08/15, 11:58 pm by queenzelda

» Post some funny stuff
Fave Zelda-ish games/series Empty12/08/15, 06:10 pm by queenzelda

» Welcome thread
Fave Zelda-ish games/series Empty12/08/15, 06:00 pm by queenzelda

» Anyone need anything?
Fave Zelda-ish games/series Empty06/08/15, 05:08 pm by sonikku

» Fave Nintendo system
Fave Zelda-ish games/series Empty06/08/15, 05:05 pm by sonikku

» Are you voting?
Fave Zelda-ish games/series Empty06/08/15, 04:52 pm by sonikku

» Music you\re listening to now
Fave Zelda-ish games/series Empty03/08/15, 04:15 pm by queenzelda

Fave Zelda-ish games/series

Go down 
+2
Yukupo
Segata
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

Fave Zelda-ish games/series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fave Zelda-ish games/series   Fave Zelda-ish games/series Empty13/08/12, 10:54 am

While I have made comparisons to zelda and Ys in the past it's superficial. I have gone on and on about Okami in the past. So now I think it's obvious yet again. Darksiders. This is what happens when you take a dab of Devil May Cry and Mix it with a lot of Zelda and add a secret recipe. Armageddon & the 4 horsemen. It really is Zelda rated M. That's a good thing. It emulates Zelda well. While it does have flaws and some rough spots for a rookie game that's ok. It even follows the rule of 3. Nothing against Zelda as it always has been and still a great series. However many people have grown up and need something less mature but rated Mature. For those who want a more mature zelda but keep out the immature blood and gore then yes Okami.

There is one series I want to try on TG16 called Nuetopia.
Back to top Go down
Yukupo
King Slime
King Slime
Yukupo

PostSubject: Re: Fave Zelda-ish games/series   Fave Zelda-ish games/series Empty13/08/12, 12:31 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again, but
Fave Zelda-ish games/series CYDXB

Crystalis is amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chrisfulkerson.com
Mittens2317
Kupo
Kupo
Mittens2317

PostSubject: Re: Fave Zelda-ish games/series   Fave Zelda-ish games/series Empty13/08/12, 12:35 pm

The only Zelda games that ever held my interest were OoT, MM, and WW. I tried my best to get into A Link to the Past, Oracle of Seasons, Twilight Princess, and the first two, but I just never could. The intro to WW is fucking immense though.

As for Zelda-ish games, I remember reading not too long ago about a game coming out that's very similar to it in certain ways. I've a feeling it may be Darksiders II or summat.
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: Fave Zelda-ish games/series   Fave Zelda-ish games/series Empty13/08/12, 12:41 pm

I had wind waker, I got it with the console in the limited edition silver cube pack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gen2gens.com
KiBa
Kupo
Kupo
KiBa

PostSubject: Re: Fave Zelda-ish games/series   Fave Zelda-ish games/series Empty23/09/12, 05:28 pm

^ Cool.

I seem to recall an indie action rpg from waaaaay back on PC called Ends of the Earth 2. Presumably, there was an Ends of the Earth 1. In fact, I can't even remember if was an action rpg, or turn-based, but I think it was an action rpg, like Zelda or Final Fantasy Advenure. And, of course, if you haven't played the original Final Fantasy Adventure, you're missing out on a great game. Excellent Zelda-like game.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Fave Zelda-ish games/series   Fave Zelda-ish games/series Empty27/09/12, 12:23 am

Elemental Gimmick Gear.

I love this game and find it's a shame it's one of the better games out there that no one has played. Great hand drawn visuals. Soothing music. Interesting 3D boss battles. Nice mix of art meets CGI.

Back to top Go down
queenzelda
Kupo
Kupo
queenzelda

PostSubject: Re: Fave Zelda-ish games/series   Fave Zelda-ish games/series Empty03/08/15, 12:06 am

For me the best Zelda-ish game is Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Sea's. Though Oceanhorn seems to have a grumpier final boss then Zelda has. XD
Back to top Go down
http://universalgaming.net/index/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fave Zelda-ish games/series   Fave Zelda-ish games/series Empty

Back to top Go down

Fave Zelda-ish games/series
Page 1 of 1