GEN2GEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GEN2GEN Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inReplaying Tales of Symphonia BxhJj1y
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What games are you playing?
Replaying Tales of Symphonia Empty13/01/16, 05:22 pm by queenzelda

» Rodea delayed again
Replaying Tales of Symphonia Empty13/01/16, 05:18 pm by queenzelda

» What's on your mind
Replaying Tales of Symphonia Empty13/08/15, 11:58 pm by queenzelda

» Post some funny stuff
Replaying Tales of Symphonia Empty12/08/15, 06:10 pm by queenzelda

» Welcome thread
Replaying Tales of Symphonia Empty12/08/15, 06:00 pm by queenzelda

» Anyone need anything?
Replaying Tales of Symphonia Empty06/08/15, 05:08 pm by sonikku

» Fave Nintendo system
Replaying Tales of Symphonia Empty06/08/15, 05:05 pm by sonikku

» Are you voting?
Replaying Tales of Symphonia Empty06/08/15, 04:52 pm by sonikku

» Music you\re listening to now
Replaying Tales of Symphonia Empty03/08/15, 04:15 pm by queenzelda

Replaying Tales of Symphonia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carnius
Kupo
Kupo
Carnius

Replaying Tales of Symphonia Empty
PostSubject: Replaying Tales of Symphonia   Replaying Tales of Symphonia Empty12/06/13, 09:50 pm

Man I almost forgot how much I genuinely enjoyed this game. My favorite of the series, this one and Tales of The Abyss. Such a great storyline and awesome characters. It makes me think of how many more great RPGs there are out there that I haven't heard of.

I love all the side quests and different emotions you can get out of the characters by taking different conversation paths. The character development is amazing as well and the battle system doesn't get old to me really.

I'm new to this forum and thought I would open up with a game I enjoyed a lot a while back and am enjoying again. I don't play 360 really , or the PS3. I play mostly Snes, N64, and gamecube games for the most part. If you have any great RPGs let me know, or let me know what you think of this game.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Replaying Tales of Symphonia   Replaying Tales of Symphonia Empty12/06/13, 10:47 pm

Welcome! I need to try this series again. had trouble getting into it before. I think I will try Phantasia or  Xillia. Maybe abyss. TOS was my first and had issues getting into it. Legemdia gave me some issues as well. But I'm a sucker for a RPG so I will keep trying the series lol:Core Blimey:
Back to top Go down
Carnius
Kupo
Kupo
Carnius

PostSubject: Re: Replaying Tales of Symphonia   Replaying Tales of Symphonia Empty12/06/13, 11:21 pm

Abyss might have been better than ToS it was a seriously awesome game I definitely would give it a try. Amazing story and character development in that as well. I remember in one of your vids you said you didn't get into the Tales series. I have a copy of Skies of Arcadia legends I heard was a good game so I might try that next. Is it any good?
Back to top Go down
queenzelda
Kupo
Kupo
queenzelda

PostSubject: Re: Replaying Tales of Symphonia   Replaying Tales of Symphonia Empty03/08/15, 12:01 am

Oh yea; 'Skies of Arcadia' is an awesome game. You get to fly around in an air ship & take out random ships while in the sky too all the while landing on floating islands. It's like Wind Waker; if it were in the sky is how I see it. XD

'Tales of Symphinia' is a great game & I love it so much though with some fans of the Tales of series it tends to give the game a lot of hate for 'bad voice acting'; though 'Tales of Symphionia Dawn of a New World' gets different hate of the same voice actors not returning. I love both games & the characters are great. My favs are Colette, Lloyd, Sheena & Kratos. Every one else I tend to tolerate. XD
Back to top Go down
http://universalgaming.net/index/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replaying Tales of Symphonia   Replaying Tales of Symphonia Empty

Back to top Go down

Replaying Tales of Symphonia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEN2GEN :: Gaming :: General gaming-
Jump to: