GEN2GEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GEN2GEN Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inPS4 BxhJj1y
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What games are you playing?
PS4 Empty13/01/16, 05:22 pm by queenzelda

» Rodea delayed again
PS4 Empty13/01/16, 05:18 pm by queenzelda

» What's on your mind
PS4 Empty13/08/15, 11:58 pm by queenzelda

» Post some funny stuff
PS4 Empty12/08/15, 06:10 pm by queenzelda

» Welcome thread
PS4 Empty12/08/15, 06:00 pm by queenzelda

» Anyone need anything?
PS4 Empty06/08/15, 05:08 pm by sonikku

» Fave Nintendo system
PS4 Empty06/08/15, 05:05 pm by sonikku

» Are you voting?
PS4 Empty06/08/15, 04:52 pm by sonikku

» Music you\re listening to now
PS4 Empty03/08/15, 04:15 pm by queenzelda

PS4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PS4 Empty
PostSubject: PS4   PS4 Empty21/02/13, 05:18 am

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2013/feb/21/sony-launch-playstation-4-console

So what's everyone's thoughts so far?
I'm disappointed there's not pictures of the console yet but I suppose that's not the most important thing at the moment. Some of the comments so far are complaints that there's no backwards compatibility and no one knows if it will use blu ray. There also seems to be a lot of talk about not being able to play second hand games.
Personally I hope it has blu ray and I can't see why it wouldn't have it. Backwards compatibility for me isn't as issue has I still have all previous models. The biggest issue for me is not having a second hand market so I hope this isn't true.
There's also talk about the specs being disappointing. It's all numbers to me which mean nothing but people are saying it would be relatively cheap to build a PC more powerful.
To me everything displayed last night was a waste of time. No dates, no pictures and no prices. For me to buy it I need to see it next to the next Xbox. And after the last generation I won't be buying straight away as so many people bought faulty consoles from both companies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gen2gens.com
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4   PS4 Empty21/02/13, 01:18 pm

NO games interest me yet. Love the controller. PS4 has me interested
Back to top Go down
Brothaman
Kupo
Kupo
Brothaman

PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4   PS4 Empty26/02/13, 12:30 pm

Nice controller. But until I see some games, I'm not really interested.
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4   PS4 Empty28/02/13, 02:39 pm

^ Agree with that.
I hope things really start to change next generation but I can't see it happening. The current generation has left me very disappointed. It feels like there's just been waves of first person shooters like COD which really isn't my thing. I actually can't think of a single game that blew me away.
The biggest let down for me was the Wii. It looked good to start with but I'm just too lazy to jump around like a kid. The graphics weren't much better than the Gamecube so it just sat there and gathered dust until the day it was stolen.
On top of that I've had 3 xbox and PS3 systems due to hardware failures. The first break downs I've had since the Spectrum back in the late 80's. This side of Christmas I've tested my N64, Megadrive and Dreamcast and all work with no faults at all.
I really hope they evolve rather than update. And I want all move controllers to piss off. I'm pushing 30, not 5.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gen2gens.com
Sponsored content

PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4   PS4 Empty

Back to top Go down

PS4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEN2GEN :: Gaming :: General gaming-
Jump to: