GEN2GEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GEN2GEN Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inBest/worst looking Consoles/controllers to you BxhJj1y
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What games are you playing?
Best/worst looking Consoles/controllers to you Empty13/01/16, 05:22 pm by queenzelda

» Rodea delayed again
Best/worst looking Consoles/controllers to you Empty13/01/16, 05:18 pm by queenzelda

» What's on your mind
Best/worst looking Consoles/controllers to you Empty13/08/15, 11:58 pm by queenzelda

» Post some funny stuff
Best/worst looking Consoles/controllers to you Empty12/08/15, 06:10 pm by queenzelda

» Welcome thread
Best/worst looking Consoles/controllers to you Empty12/08/15, 06:00 pm by queenzelda

» Anyone need anything?
Best/worst looking Consoles/controllers to you Empty06/08/15, 05:08 pm by sonikku

» Fave Nintendo system
Best/worst looking Consoles/controllers to you Empty06/08/15, 05:05 pm by sonikku

» Are you voting?
Best/worst looking Consoles/controllers to you Empty06/08/15, 04:52 pm by sonikku

» Music you\re listening to now
Best/worst looking Consoles/controllers to you Empty03/08/15, 04:15 pm by queenzelda

Best/worst looking Consoles/controllers to you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

Best/worst looking Consoles/controllers to you Empty
PostSubject: Best/worst looking Consoles/controllers to you   Best/worst looking Consoles/controllers to you Empty18/01/13, 07:25 pm

Best in Nintendo
Spoiler:

Best in Sega
Spoiler:

Best in Sony

Spoiler:

Best in Microsoft
Spoiler:

Others(Various)
Spoiler:

The worst!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sonikku
Kupo
Kupo
sonikku

PostSubject: Re: Best/worst looking Consoles/controllers to you   Best/worst looking Consoles/controllers to you Empty18/01/13, 09:38 pm

Awwwww. I like my model 2 NES. Sad It brings games back to life that were previously written off as dead when used with the boxey shaped model. And it's small and contact and built like a tank.

But seriously, I need one of these.

Best/worst looking Consoles/controllers to you Y79PVXK
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Best/worst looking Consoles/controllers to you   Best/worst looking Consoles/controllers to you Empty18/01/13, 10:29 pm

I posted it just for you Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best/worst looking Consoles/controllers to you   Best/worst looking Consoles/controllers to you Empty

Back to top Go down

Best/worst looking Consoles/controllers to you
Page 1 of 1