GEN2GEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GEN2GEN Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inCastlevania BxhJj1y
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What games are you playing?
Castlevania Empty13/01/16, 05:22 pm by queenzelda

» Rodea delayed again
Castlevania Empty13/01/16, 05:18 pm by queenzelda

» What's on your mind
Castlevania Empty13/08/15, 11:58 pm by queenzelda

» Post some funny stuff
Castlevania Empty12/08/15, 06:10 pm by queenzelda

» Welcome thread
Castlevania Empty12/08/15, 06:00 pm by queenzelda

» Anyone need anything?
Castlevania Empty06/08/15, 05:08 pm by sonikku

» Fave Nintendo system
Castlevania Empty06/08/15, 05:05 pm by sonikku

» Are you voting?
Castlevania Empty06/08/15, 04:52 pm by sonikku

» Music you\re listening to now
Castlevania Empty03/08/15, 04:15 pm by queenzelda

Castlevania

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

Castlevania Empty
PostSubject: Castlevania   Castlevania Empty30/12/12, 04:09 am

I know SOTN is what everyonetalks about in this series and while I am a RPG guy and liked about every entry to the series I played. I actually prefer the more Gothic setting in the older games and esp love the new reboot to the series. I think it brought it back to the action/horror it has been missing since SOTN. Don't get me wrong I like the Metroidvania style as well. Just that I'm glad they stopped chasing the success of that game. While the N64 game isn't great(but not as bad as many say) it did one thing right. It had some legit scary moments like the old games. Lords of Shadow brought that back as well. I really look forward to the 3DS game and console game. I'm not always for reboots of Japanese series trying to be more western but I think this is an exception esp given the series originally was this way. I just hope in LOS2 or at least the 3DS game we get Vampire Hunter theme back.

I have not played a lot of games in the series but I did really like Curse or Darkness and not played LOI but I'm starting to think the 3D games get a bad rep from bitchy fans purists
Back to top Go down
Agent Of Fortune
Kupo
Kupo

Castlevania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania   Castlevania Empty31/12/12, 05:08 pm

I loved the old Nintendo games. The first game is the first video game I remember actually beating, even before Mario. When I was a kid, I didn't like Simon's Quest because of how much different it was, but as I got older it became one of my favorites because of it's RPG elements.

I haven't played many of the newer games after the SNES and Genesis era. I always start, but can't get into them because I've missed so much and don't understand how they all tie with the older ones.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

Castlevania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania   Castlevania Empty31/12/12, 05:50 pm

Why you should try LoS as it starts all over. Story won't be dragged out either as they will tell in in only 3 games. Los,Mirror of Fate & LoS 2
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

Castlevania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania   Castlevania Empty02/01/13, 01:19 pm

The only Castlevania I've ever played was the first N64 one. I think it got pretty poor reviews but I fell in love with it. I'll definitely consider any future installments.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gen2gens.com
Sponsored content

Castlevania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania   Castlevania Empty

Back to top Go down

Castlevania
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEN2GEN :: Gaming :: General gaming-
Jump to: