GEN2GEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GEN2GEN Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inEscape! BxhJj1y
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What games are you playing?
Escape! Empty13/01/16, 05:22 pm by queenzelda

» Rodea delayed again
Escape! Empty13/01/16, 05:18 pm by queenzelda

» What's on your mind
Escape! Empty13/08/15, 11:58 pm by queenzelda

» Post some funny stuff
Escape! Empty12/08/15, 06:10 pm by queenzelda

» Welcome thread
Escape! Empty12/08/15, 06:00 pm by queenzelda

» Anyone need anything?
Escape! Empty06/08/15, 05:08 pm by sonikku

» Fave Nintendo system
Escape! Empty06/08/15, 05:05 pm by sonikku

» Are you voting?
Escape! Empty06/08/15, 04:52 pm by sonikku

» Music you\re listening to now
Escape! Empty03/08/15, 04:15 pm by queenzelda

Escape!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent Of Fortune
Kupo
Kupo

Escape! Empty
PostSubject: Escape!   Escape! Empty22/09/12, 08:21 am

This is my final project for my Intro to Game Development course. It was supposed to be a prototype, made all using Unity, so there are no textures,sounds or anything. Please take a look and let me know what you think!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/88783455/Escape-v3/WebPlayer.html

If you need to download the Unity web player, you can do so from unity3d.com .
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Kupo
Kupo
Frozen

Escape! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape!   Escape! Empty22/09/12, 08:29 am

I can't seem to get the bomb to blow up the rope, even when I time my throws correctly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FrozenOsu
Agent Of Fortune
Kupo
Kupo

Escape! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape!   Escape! Empty22/09/12, 08:44 am

The bombs are actually supposed to blow up the green door. The bombs and green door puzzle was the first puzzle of the game, before the mystery box or anything else. Because of that, I didn't think to add hints for it, and then just never added any.

It's really funny because Yukio and one other person I showed it to both said the same thing. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

Escape! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape!   Escape! Empty22/09/12, 02:46 pm

I was tossing my black balls everywhere! I died before getting up the wall. I kept clicking to throw but he wanted to cling to that ball. Razz
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Kupo
Kupo
Frozen

Escape! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape!   Escape! Empty22/09/12, 02:48 pm

Ryudo wrote:
I was tossing my black balls everywhere! I died before getting up the wall. I kept clicking to throw but he wanted to cling to that ball. Razz

It's abit annoying the mouse isn't clipped to the game. Try full screen, you may have just been clicking outside the game. If you don't want to play in full screen then just use CTRL.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FrozenOsu
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

Escape! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape!   Escape! Empty22/09/12, 02:51 pm

I noticed it's Unity and Agent in case you didn't know Wii U has just done a deal to use the Unity engine. So maybe you can make a e shop game for it.
Back to top Go down
Agent Of Fortune
Kupo
Kupo

Escape! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape!   Escape! Empty23/09/12, 08:57 am

Frozen wrote:
Ryudo wrote:

It's abit annoying the mouse isn't clipped to the game. Try full screen, you may have just been clicking outside the game. If you don't want to play in full screen then just use CTRL.
Yeah, I had that problem too. I wasn't able to figure out how to have it completely lock with the mouse. I don't think it does it in the stand alone version, just the web one, because of the window it resides in.

Ryudo wrote:
I noticed it's Unity and Agent in case you didn't know Wii U has just done a deal to use the Unity engine. So maybe you can make a e shop game for it.
Cool, I didn't know that. There are kits for Unity that you can get to develop for the different platforms now, as well as phone platforms, so I'm going to be doing research on that in the future. I've got quite a lot of game ideas locked into my mind. Just have to get them on paper and start on development.
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

Escape! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape!   Escape! Empty23/09/12, 04:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Agent Of Fortune
Kupo
Kupo

Escape! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape!   Escape! Empty26/09/12, 07:30 am

That's pretty sweet. Hopefully there will be more quality games created by Indie developers for consoles in the future, with this. I've taken a look at the previews for Unity 4, and it looks like their reworking of the graphics systems will help to better utilize DirectX 11 to bring higher-quality graphics to games. Currently the free version of Unity doesn't allow for dynamic shadows, so I'm hoping they do something about that in the future too. I doubt it, though, as that's probably one of the big draws for people do buy a pro license.

At least a Pro license for Unity is only like $1500. Not cheap, but not hundreds of thousands/millions of dollars, either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Escape! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape!   Escape! Empty

Back to top Go down

Escape!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEN2GEN :: Gaming :: General gaming-
Jump to: