GEN2GEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GEN2GEN Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Brotha has an answer for your troubles - Page 2 BxhJj1y
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What games are you playing?
The Brotha has an answer for your troubles - Page 2 Empty13/01/16, 05:22 pm by queenzelda

» Rodea delayed again
The Brotha has an answer for your troubles - Page 2 Empty13/01/16, 05:18 pm by queenzelda

» What's on your mind
The Brotha has an answer for your troubles - Page 2 Empty13/08/15, 11:58 pm by queenzelda

» Post some funny stuff
The Brotha has an answer for your troubles - Page 2 Empty12/08/15, 06:10 pm by queenzelda

» Welcome thread
The Brotha has an answer for your troubles - Page 2 Empty12/08/15, 06:00 pm by queenzelda

» Anyone need anything?
The Brotha has an answer for your troubles - Page 2 Empty06/08/15, 05:08 pm by sonikku

» Fave Nintendo system
The Brotha has an answer for your troubles - Page 2 Empty06/08/15, 05:05 pm by sonikku

» Are you voting?
The Brotha has an answer for your troubles - Page 2 Empty06/08/15, 04:52 pm by sonikku

» Music you\re listening to now
The Brotha has an answer for your troubles - Page 2 Empty03/08/15, 04:15 pm by queenzelda

The Brotha has an answer for your troubles

Go down 
+2
Brothaman
Segata
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

The Brotha has an answer for your troubles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Brotha has an answer for your troubles   The Brotha has an answer for your troubles - Page 2 Empty09/08/12, 09:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Ask the Brothaman he will give you a DYNOMITE DYNOMITE Answer! afro
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sonikku
Kupo
Kupo

PostSubject: Re: The Brotha has an answer for your troubles   The Brotha has an answer for your troubles - Page 2 Empty15/09/12, 11:43 am

I find highlighting it helps.
Back to top Go down
Brothaman
Kupo
Kupo
Brothaman

PostSubject: Re: The Brotha has an answer for your troubles   The Brotha has an answer for your troubles - Page 2 Empty15/09/12, 02:18 pm

Frozen wrote:
Could you make your writing a different colour? Sometimes it's hard to read on the black background.

Yeah, I'm going to have to do something different. I have a hard to seeing them on the grey background myself. Sad

sonikku wrote:
I find highlighting it helps.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: The Brotha has an answer for your troubles   The Brotha has an answer for your troubles - Page 2 Empty04/10/12, 12:46 am

Brotha what is your fave console of all time?
Back to top Go down
Brothaman
Kupo
Kupo
Brothaman

PostSubject: Re: The Brotha has an answer for your troubles   The Brotha has an answer for your troubles - Page 2 Empty04/10/12, 09:19 am

Ryudo wrote:
Brotha what is your fave console of all time?

The Sega Dreamcast. Cool
Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: The Brotha has an answer for your troubles   The Brotha has an answer for your troubles - Page 2 Empty14/03/13, 02:00 pm

Will Wii U and Vita eventually pick up?
Back to top Go down
Brothaman
Kupo
Kupo
Brothaman

PostSubject: Re: The Brotha has an answer for your troubles   The Brotha has an answer for your troubles - Page 2 Empty18/03/13, 08:59 am

Ryudo wrote:
Will Wii U and Vita eventually pick up?

I think so, once developers start cranking out more (good) games for them. And when the prices drop some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brotha has an answer for your troubles   The Brotha has an answer for your troubles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Brotha has an answer for your troubles
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEN2GEN :: Other :: Fun & Games-
Jump to: