GEN2GEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GEN2GEN Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inJerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack BxhJj1y
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What games are you playing?
Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack Empty13/01/16, 05:22 pm by queenzelda

» Rodea delayed again
Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack Empty13/01/16, 05:18 pm by queenzelda

» What's on your mind
Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack Empty13/08/15, 11:58 pm by queenzelda

» Post some funny stuff
Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack Empty12/08/15, 06:10 pm by queenzelda

» Welcome thread
Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack Empty12/08/15, 06:00 pm by queenzelda

» Anyone need anything?
Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack Empty06/08/15, 05:08 pm by sonikku

» Fave Nintendo system
Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack Empty06/08/15, 05:05 pm by sonikku

» Are you voting?
Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack Empty06/08/15, 04:52 pm by sonikku

» Music you\re listening to now
Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack Empty03/08/15, 04:15 pm by queenzelda

Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack Empty
PostSubject: Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack   Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack Empty11/09/12, 11:57 am

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2012/09/11/wwe-commentator-jerry-lawler-collapses/70000085/1#.UE958o1lQsk

Odd i was watching the show and he wrestled earlier. I also was watching the Kane match and noticed nothing.
As soon as the matched ended I turned off the show as I always do after Kane wrestles. I only found out later.

Jerry seems to be stable. I hope he pulls through but personally I think he should retire. at 62 with a damaged heart traveling 360+ days a year and on occasion wrestles. His body is saying I can't take it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Agent Of Fortune
Kupo
Kupo

PostSubject: Re: Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack   Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack Empty11/09/12, 01:49 pm

Same story with me, I watched the beginning of it, up until the end of his match, and then turned it off, only to hear that he had a heart attack later on in the show.

I'm hoping that he will pull through. He's done a lot for the business and organization. I used to love all his rivalries with Bret Hart.
Back to top Go down
Vyse Hazuky
Kupo
Kupo

PostSubject: Re: Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack   Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack Empty11/09/12, 02:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Segata
King Slime
King Slime
Segata

PostSubject: Re: Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack   Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack Empty11/09/12, 03:41 pm

Yeah Jerry later came out and it was all staged
Back to top Go down
Vyse Hazuky
Kupo
Kupo

PostSubject: Re: Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack   Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack Empty12/09/12, 12:18 am

duh
Back to top Go down
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack   Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack Empty12/09/12, 12:34 pm

I don't know how people can watch it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gen2gens.com
Frozen
Kupo
Kupo
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack   Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack Empty12/09/12, 12:41 pm

Publicity stunt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FrozenOsu
LawXiu
King Slime
King Slime
LawXiu

PostSubject: Re: Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack   Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack Empty12/09/12, 02:07 pm

As real as the punches and kicks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gen2gens.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack   Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack Empty

Back to top Go down

Jerry "The King" Lawler suffers heart attack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEN2GEN :: Other :: The Café-
Jump to: